Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Doll Maker of Druvad: Vol.1



For a long time now, I have been extremely fond of doll dress-up games online. I consider it a harmless, interesting and creative diversion, with an ever growing variety over the internet. My favourite sites till present are: Doll DivineRinmaru Games and Azalea's Dress up Dolls. I'll keep adding more to the list as and when I discover similarly interesting and helpful ones Here is the first installment, so to say, of screenshot from one of the most intricate and detailed dress-up game I have come across. It's everyone's favourite British royal family: The Tudors.


P.S. I'm the doll maker from Druvad. Just thought I'd let you know. :D


The Tudors




















This last one is my favourite: the vampire couple from the court of Henry VII. They fled when Mary Tudor came to the throne. She knew their secret and was determined to exterminate them. A lucky tip helped them escape and they traveled till they reached the Habsburg empire and took up residence in a quite villa on a riverine island.


No comments:

Post a Comment