Thursday 3 May 2012

The Doll Maker's Kane Chronicles Figures

You've probably guessed it. Yeah, I'm caught up in all the frenzy about The Kane Chronicles 3: The Serpent's Shadow being released a few days back. I admire Rick Riordan highly and love this particular series a lot. So I though, oh, why don't I model a few dolls on how I imagine the Kane Chronicles characters in my mind. So here go some of my favourite Kane Chronicles figures. Enjoy!



1) Carter Kane and Zia Rasheed





















2) Sadie Kane and Anubis, the boy-god





















3) Sadie Kane and Walt Stone


















(oh, there's Bast as Muffin too!)



4) Bast




































5) Isis




































6) Horus





3 comments:

  1. Hogwarts scene, The Tudors and Sari-maker. I see what you did there Charlie! Lol, great job! Love Bast! And guess what, I read The Serpent's Shadow and it's amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Oh darn, I so want to read it man! I've still got to wait for three more days for my flipkart delivery. Anyway, glad that you liked my posse. Take care!

    Cheers,

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting work ,Charlie! Bast looks beyond good. :D

    ReplyDelete